Q & A
- The community where a man has lived and prospered has a claim on a reasonable part of his substance. Without sound community life, there can be little real wealth for anyone
- A gift produces perpetual benefits, long after the giver is gone.
- Within ten years a gift will pay out more than the original sum.
- A gift shows concern and responsibility. Money carelessly given can
- become wasted. But a gift to the Foundation works with no time limit in sight.
- A gift unites people. There are no distinctions based on the amount of the gift. All are united by a common bond of generosity and concern.
- A gift will yield benefits for the child of tomorrow.
- A memorial fund of $5,000.00 or more, given by a person or group, can be designated to a particular objective. Several such memorial funds are row active in the Foundation.
Through an annual report showing a balance sheet and disbursement of proceeds for the past 1 2 months. It is printed in the Kenton Times and Ada Herald and read over WKTN Radio.
- Securities traded on major exchanges
- Closely held stock
- Real estate including residences or farm land
- Oil and gas leases
- Insurance policies
- Variations or combinations of the above